Thursday, September 27, 2012

Learning about Scratch by Eileen

If you want to make your creations come to life, then Scratch is the website for you. You can make hundreds of different characters, and make them walk, talk and move in any kind of way. You don’t have to make characters, you can also make Movies,animated pictures,games, and puzzles! Scratch is an around-the-globe website, so anybody can play it! The cool thing about it is, if you like your creation, you can publish it online so the whole world can see it. You have to download this site, but its free, so there’s really nothing to it. It only takes a few seconds to download this site, so don’t plan anything ahead of time. I highly recommend Scratch, it is a fun, educational website. I am excited to hear about your creations, and if you can, post your creations on this blog, so I can see what you have created! Scratch is a fun website, and I hope you can get it.


6 comments:

  1. How do you play the game. Elizah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its joe what is scratch?and what do you do and do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I think you did great I like how you explained what the game was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you have to pay for it? It looks like fun thanks for telling me about it.--Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I Like This It Look Like Fun

    Kayleigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might go on it when I get home but right know I am at school.


    MCHELLE.

    ReplyDelete